Logikia document automation solution for SAP Business One enables the fast and easy transfer of data between SAP Business One and other enterprise systems within your organization, including SAP R/3, Salesforce, JD Edwards, IBM i, Lotus Notes, and others.
Using logikia document automation solution, you can create real-time workflows, triggered by actions within SAP or other business applications, to ensure that employees and management always have an accurate 360° view of business information. Logikia document automation solution also enables you to design and implement new workflows and integration processes, such as website integration, inter-company trade, data synchronization, and more.
Logikia solution drag and drop SAP Business One integration connector enables you to synchronise data for another so that you can reduce costs, increase company productivity and drive profits.
SAP Business One Connector Features
- Large library of Pre-built components.
- Drag & drop functionality for easy configuration of business processes.
- Visual Data Mapper transforms information regardless of format.
- Step-by-step wizards simplify complex integration.
- Out-of-the-box certified SAP Business One and SAP Business All-in-One adapters.
- Intuitive graphical user interface.
- It can facilitate two way integrations.
- There is no software coding required thus protecting your SAP Business One upgrade path.
- It will significantly extend the capabilities of SAP Business One.
- E-commerce integration.
- Courier service integration.
SAP Business One Adapter Benefits
- Provides a full, accurate and real-time view of your business data and activity.
- Extends the capabilities of SAP Business One to implement a wide range of business processes.
- Reduces time to deployment by eliminating lengthy business integration programming projects.
- Reduces total cost of ownership by automating business processes and minimizing use of IT resources.
- Minimizes project risk by using a standard, certified, tested, and proven solution.
- Maximizes usability by retaining familiar user interfaces for key applications.