Logikia solution should integrate enterprise-grade integration, business process automation, and data synchronization solutions.
Logikia for Salesforce extends the capabilities and usage of your Salesforce.com CRM system, simply and intuitively integrating it with your company’s entire range of business processes and enterprise applications, such as SAP, JD Edwards, IBM i, Lotus Notes, accounting, ERP, supply chain management, HRMS, logistics, and more.
Salesforce-certified Integration Platform
At logikia solutions, we use an integration platform that is a Salesforce AppExchange product which is partner with customers in multiple industry and has Salesforce optimized and certified adaptor.
Salesforce Connector Features
- Large library of pre-built components
- Drag-and-drop functionality for easy configuration of business processes
- Visual Data Mapper transforms information regardless of format
- Step-by-step wizards simplify complex integration
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Powerful, built-in security and encryption tools
- Online monitoring capabilities
- Automated handling of exceptions and errors in business processes
- Optimized connector for Salesforce
Salesforce Connector Capabilities
- Automatically converts business opportunities into orders
- Increases the visibility of past due accounts
- Integrates Web, call center, and POS purchase histories into your salesforce customer records
- Incorporates small package delivery and freight tracking information in customer records
- Imports website leads automatically into your prospecting lists
- Integrates expense report data with accounting information
- Automatically provisions new salesforce users, based on the human resources system’s new hire triggers
- Quickly migrates and transforms data from other applications
- Configures and receives business alerts
- Updates your ERP and CRM master data in real-time
Salesforce Connector Benefits
- Provides a real-time view of customer information to enhance customer service
- Implementation is 5-10 times faster than for other solutions
- Enhances business productivity
- Implements future integration changes quickly and cost-effectively
- Achieves versatility with an open architecture that lets you connect with every database, platform, file, and standard format
- Automates workflows and manual processes to reduce human error
- Extends encryption and security capabilities to data and business processes
- Easily scales from departmental collaboration to company and enterprise workflows
- Enables out-of-the-box SOA practice on any organizational scale.
Logikia Solutions with their integration platform are enabling companies to benefit from end-to end integration with their existing back-end enterprise systems at an affordable price.
- Allows access to information when you need it.