We are pleased to announce that Logikia will be attending this year’s CQCD retailer convention in Montreal. Logikia representatives will be on hand to present our new technology designed to help businesses transition to a paperless office, and explain its use and features.
March 21-22, 2017 at Palais des congrès de Montréal
Logikia Digital Intelligence offers innovative, personalized solutions to help businesses eliminate paper from their operations while optimizing and automating record-keeping for accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchase orders, contracts, human resources files and more.
A few benefits of the Logikia paperless solution:
- Lowers operating costs by more than 50%
- Eliminates human error and data re-entry time
- Saves employees 20% of time spent looking for information
- Automates decision-making processes
- Is environmentally responsible
- Recovers office space
- Maintains a more secure data environment
The Logikia paperless solution: how it works
- Paper documents are digitized
- The data are extracted from paper and digital documents
- The data are sent to external storage (cloud), which facilitates archiving and access to information and simplifies the document-approval process
- The data are integrated into the ERP (management system)
- A mobile solution is available for computers, tablets and cell phones
In a nutshell, the future of retail in 2017 lies in an automated solution. When it comes to a business solution that combines sound economic and environmental advantages, Logikia is the obvious choice.