Logikia solution for IBM i, a complete solution for document automation processes, is designed to keep your IBM i OS/400-i5/OS environment secure, productive, and highly scalable, while giving it a modern look and feel with enriched functionality and cross-organizational integration. With Logikia solution, you can extend the life of your IBM i OS/400 applications, and protect the platform that you know and trust.
IBM i Connector Features
- Unique ready-made tools that address mid-range systems, including SAPand JD Edwards ERP applications, IBM i, and software-as-a-service, such as Salesforce
- Native operation on the IBM i
- Installable on a Logically Partitioned IBM i to consolidate servers
- Access to IBM i system services, with retrieval of object lists, system values, spool file entries, and IFS directory files
- Integration/exposure of IBM i elements that can invoke external processes on any other platform from OS/400 RPG/CL/Cobol programs via Logikia solution Requested API
- Built-in open query file function that enables record selection and sorting on the IBM i
- Runtime management environment with real-time project monitoring, including escalations and alerts
IBM i Connector Capabilities
- Automatically converts business opportunities into orders
- Fully integrates websites and Web applications
- Automates your applications’ documents and reports and distributes them across the organization
- Optimizes your investment in IBM i with full integration
- Integrates new software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications with your OS/400 environment
- Reduces the time required to adhere to mandatory compliance initiatives
IBM i Connector Benefits
- Provides a real-time view of customer information to enhance customer service.
- Maximizes business agility by automating internal and external business processes
- Integrates IBM i applications with all your other business applications and platforms.
- Enables decisions based on real business needs rather than technological restrictions.
- Extends the functionality of your ERP and CRM applications, such as JD Edwards and SAP.
- Use capabilities of Logikia´s technology in combination with IBM System i and the IBM Host Access Client Package.
- Integrates with a variety of Web interfaces without requiring a long and risky development process.
- Integrates SaaS-based applications with your existing back-office applications.
- Supports grow-as-you-go scalability, requiring you to pay only according to your current needs, with the ability to expand your license as necessary.